Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Re: Incorrect polygon area and problem with the boost::geometry::correct
From: Barend Gehrels (barend)
Date: 2011-03-21 14:13:26

Hi Vishnu,

> If you are confirming that the code I pasted into codepad will work with a
> tagged version, having a tagged version would be very helpful. Of course, I
> assume that would include not only code from the boost/geometry folder but
> also stuff from libs/geometry (and whatever else is making it work for you
> but not for me).

The code now works in tag 0.9.0
<http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox-tags/geometry/boost-geometry-0.9.0/>

I tested your version (with std::vector and other points) and it works
for me, using MSVC, with and without correct (giving different results).
Because c06 example runs under Linux too, this sample will also do.

I pasted it here:

http://codepad.org/3bGrQAXQ

Regards, Barend

Barend Gehrels