Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] difference algorithm produces invalid polygon?
From: Volker Schöch (vschoech_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-15 04:10:37

Barend,

Thank you very much, I'm impressed with your patience. Next time, please don't hesitate to ask for details before spending time on guessing. I should have mentioned orientation and closedness. Indeed I used dsv, but it does not hurt to change our debug output over to wkt. Done.

Hint: Some code samples in the documentation use dsv and that's how it leaked into my debug output code. I did not even reflect upon wkt vs dsv.

Thank you for suggesting a simple work-around. Does the job for me.

Thanks again

   Volker

--
Volker Schöch | vschoech_at_[hidden]