Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Douglas Peucker on 3D lines
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-15 08:16:59

Hi,

On 20-6-2012 10:02, Stephan Menzel wrote:
> Last I would like to comment that the docs are wrong about simplify().
> They state that the strategy parameter is first, while if fact it is
> the last. So maybe that could be corrected.

The doc (parameter-order) has been fixed. It will appear correctly in
1.51. Details: these parameters are included twice in the XML generated
by Doxygen, and I falsely assumed both were in the same order. For
simplify (the only function) they were not. So I now take the correctly
ordered one as the base.

Daniel: the doxygenxml2qbk tool has been updated, can you make sure it
is built for 1.51? Or that is probably done automatically?

Thanks for the issue, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net