Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] type based tag dispatching for VTK output
From: Tomislav Maric (tomislav.maric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-07 09:27:18

Hi Mateusz,

On 06/07/2013 10:51 AM, Mateusz Loskot wrote:

>>> Great but the address is wrong...
>> Ah, sorry about that, here is the link:
>> "git_at_[hidden]:tmaric/boost-geometry-3d", the new test application
>> is called "write-test-type-tags", I kept the old stuff in the repo since
>> I am still learning.
> This is interesting project, I'm watching it.

Thanks! :)

> If I may, I'd suggest to restructure the repository tree to include full path to
> the headers, as it is a common practice in external additions for Boost.
> It means, once the repo is cloned, it would be good to have:
>
> /boost/geometry/extensions/io/vtk
> /libs/geometry/extensions/test/io/vtk
>
> This makes it much easier to integrate your work with Boost sources tree,

Thank you for the tip, it's done + the repo is updated. All the test
apps are installed in build/bin now as well. I'm sticking with cmake for
now, later the include directives need to be changed to account for
linux FHS directories </boost/geometry/..> but there is much more to do
before that becomes necessary.

Best regards,
Tomislav