Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] distance contribution merge request
From: Samuel Debionne (samuel.debionne_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-14 08:24:11

Hello,

My take is that it's better to merge Menelaos contribution first since
it's more mature. As said on GitHub my PR needs to be reworked since I
uncovered some problems when adding the tests.

I have already reworked the code locally to take your inputs into
account. I will let let you known when it's ready for review by Bruno
(hopefully before the end of the week).

Anyway I agree with Menelaos in that both PR should be quite orthogonal
so only minor conflicts are to be expected.

Samuel