Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Setting up Travis CI for Boost.Geometry
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-10 10:31:27

Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> On 10 November 2014 12:54, Adam Wulkiewicz <adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Would it be possible to have separate icons in the README for different
>> parts of the library?
> AFAIK, Travis generates single non-customisable icon for all builds. So, no.

I'm asking because e.g. some of the extensions are broken so if they
were included in the build the icon would probably always be red for all
of the tests.
Furthermore it'd be convenient to have those parts separated.

AFIO has many icons in their README but indeed there is only one from
Travis.
https://github.com/BoostGSoC13/boost.afio

What if we made some dummy branches, each one testing one part of the
library?
Would it be possible to setup some hooks on GitHub to automatically
update those branches when new commits were pushed to e.g. develop?

Regards,
Adam

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net