Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Errors in Voronoi basic tutorial
From: Darren Pearce-Lazard (darrenp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-02-12 07:26:09

Oh ok. Apologies for the mis-posting. However, I did get to this list by
searching for Andrii Sydorchuk (the author of the Voronoi code):

http://boost-geometry.203548.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=426673

There seem to be other Voronoi posts there. Do you still think I should
re-post to boost developers/users?

Thanks,

])arren.

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 11:46 AM, Adam Wulkiewicz <adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden]