Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] [boost][gsoc17]Getting started with Project 2 in Boost.Geometry : R-tree serialization and Project 1:static map
From: Jeremy Murphy (jeremy.william.murphy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-07 12:36:43

Hi Ruoyun Jing,

I meant to say earlier, your enthusiasm is fantastic, especially given the
huge gender imbalance our industry has. I have no part in official GSoC or
Boost.Geometry decisions, but I hope your enthusiasm is recognized and
appreciated. Even if you are not selected for a GSoC project, I encourage
you to work on something that interests you. I do know that the
Boost.Geometry maintainers are nice guys, so I think you chose a good place
to start. :)

Cheers.

Jeremy

On 4 March 2017 at 07:19, Ruoyun Jing via Geometry <geometry_at_[hidden]