Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] [boost][gsoc17]Getting started with Project 2 in Boost.Geometry : R-tree serialization and Project 1:static map
From: Ruoyun Jing (jingry0321_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-07 12:48:02

Hi Jeremy,

I'm really encouraged by your genuine words, thanks a lot with my pleasure!
Even if I'm not selected for GSoC2017, I'd like to contribute for boost(If
i have enough ability to contribute from my pool knowledge... :)) by
myself. From preparation of GSoC these days, I really like to work for open
source communication, all of you are nice and positive to answer my
questions, even they are simple. I'll try my best to do these!

It's really kind of you.

Thanks.