Boost logo

Geometry :

From: Vissarion Fisikopoulos (fisikop_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-02-11 09:43:49

Hello Digvijay,

thanks for your interest in the library and GSoC!

I would say that the first thing is to work on your proposal. You have
to choose a topic and then do the programming tests. You can also
propose a topic. On the other hand, trying to create bonds with the
community like fixing issues in Boost.Geometry is always a good idea
and only strengthen your future application.

Have a look at the websites from previous Boost.Geometry GSoC
students. The information the might be useful.
https://tinko92.github.io/
https://adl1995.github.io/inaccuracy-in-boost-geometry-geodesic-algorithms-for-nearly-antipodal-points.html

All the best,
Vissarion