Boost logo

Geometry :

From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-07 10:42:24

On Tue, 3 Mar 2020, 10:39 Mateusz Loskot, <mateusz_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Sun, 1 Mar 2020 at 20:07, Adam Wulkiewicz via Geometry
> <geometry_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > W dniu 29.02.2020 o 20:32, Mateusz Loskot via Geometry pisze:

Over this week/weekend, I will set up another CI service, and depending on
> how it performs we decide what parts of builds are practical to run.
>
> We need some minimum checks for PRs to catch major issues, to avoid
> spending time on PR review which does not pass basic tests, etc.

As first step, I configured GitHub Actions workflow to build all examples
and documentation, whenever a PR touches any documentation-related files or
a merge into master or develop happened

https://github.com/boostorg/geometry/blob/develop/.github/workflows/documentation.yml

This should ensure the docs are in working state and help to avoid breaking
builds of global Boost docs like it happened recently here
https://github.com/boostorg/geometry/pull/667#issuecomment-593651242

Best regards,
Mateusz Loskot, mateusz_at_[hidden]
(Sent from mobile, may suffer from top-posting)

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net