Boost logo

Geometry :

From: Digvijay Janartha (jasonryder555_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-17 17:37:20

Hi,

I'm interested in participating in Google Summer of Code 2020 for Boost
Geometry. I have already introduced myself over mailing list and gitter
channel, and I also know that the potential mentors are Vissarion
Fysikopoulos and Adam Wulkiewicz.

My proposal is based on the project 1, implement concave hull algorithms
for boost geometry. I propose to add a 2D concave hull algorithm for
cartesian CS and then extend this to 3D as well. Here is the first draft of
my proposal:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aYjjBPnFgojGY_sayskSJZhJcGXtWtZj/view?usp=sharing

I have written all the algorithms in brief for now and would elaborate
during final submission. Looking forward to hearing from the mentors and
get a feedback about the draft proposal.
(PS: Tinko mentioned that his code for Delaunay Triangulation works for 2D
dataset and he would make PR for the same ASAP, so my requirement
for χ-shape algorithm is resolved)

Kind regards,
Digvijay Janartha

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net