Boost logo

Geometry :

From: Tinko Bartels (tinkobartels_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-05-28 20:20:32

Hi Brook,

I'm the author of that particular feature. I created the PR very late, so
I'm at fault for it not being integrated yet. You can get the code here:
https://github.com/boostorg/geometry/pull/684. If you checkout that
particular branch from my fork you can already use it from the extensions
and if you use it and encounter any problems, please let me know, so I can
fix them in advance of the PR review.

Cheers,
Tinko