Boost logo

Glas :

Re: [glas] Re: Welcome to the "glas" mailing list

From: Guntram Berti (berti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-14 11:18:21

On Fri, Dec 10, 2004 at 09:11:10PM +0100, Toon Knapen wrote:
> David Abrahams wrote:
> | If we can just agree that you will grant membership to any boost
> | participant/reader who asks, that's enough for me.
>
> I'm OK with that if that is OK for everybody. If anyone objects, let me
> know by wednesday 15 dec. 2004. OK ?

This would essentially be the same as making the list open to anyone interested
(assuming that anyone can become a boost member).
We have no objections to that, given the current scope of the list.
However, if things eventually should lead to say a EU funded project
(as we discussed initially) we would probably want to have discussions
related to that on a separate closed list.

cheers
--guntram

Guntram Berti -- NEC C&C Research Labs              O__  ==
Rathausallee 10, D-53757 St. Augustin, Germany     c/ /'_ ==
++49 +2241 92 52  -32(voice) -99(fax)             (*) \(*) ==
http://www.ccrl-nece.de/~berti - berti_at_[hidden]