Boost logo

Threads-Devel :

From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-13 04:53:18

Anthony Williams schrieb:
> Somehow my changes to boost/thread/detail/xtime_utils.hpp didn't get
> committed. Try again now.

Ok, I got further now, but:

C:\boost_thread_rewrite\libs\thread\build\..\src\condition.cpp(376) :
fatal error C1004: unexpected end of file found

This seems to come from uneven #ifdef'ing out the code.
What about my suggestion of the split includes (somewhere in a different
post).
Could it be that you are currently not trying to compile before you are
commiting to
the cvs?
I would be very glad if we could agree on the common established
behaviour to only
commit if the code does a clean compile at least at the developers machine.
If you are doing header only, this would be an explanation, but may I
ask you to
try to compile also, because I will need this to work before I can
really start off.

Thank you,
Roland