Boost logo

Threads-Devel :

From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-23 06:20:40

Anthony Williams wrote:
> >From the logs you posted, it seems the problem was a using declaration I added
> to boost::mutex. This was redundant, so I've removed it, and hopefully all the
> problems will go away.
>
> The once failures are concerning, as I thought my implementation of that was
> pretty tidy.

I added the free borland compiler, but it seems that it also is
deprecated by boost. While I do not know the
exact reasons I think this is unfortunate since it is the current freely
available free compiler form the borland
website.

As you can see the once still does not work cleanly. Could it be that my
setup is not correct?
I also get dialog pop ups telling me some memory violations during the
tests.
I am running on a pentium with hyperthreading, don't know if this matters...

Roland