Boost logo

Threads-Devel :

From: Anthony Williams (anthony_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-11 11:35:30

"luca regini" <luca.regini_at_[hidden]> writes:

> What is the status of the thread_rewrite branch? Andrey is still on
> vacation so i can't speak for him but my humble opinion is that we
> need something that will be included with the next release of boost,
> so that the logging library can be released asap. From this point of
> view maybe a patch to the current implementation of Boost thread is
> the quickest solution. I really don't know: I am just opening a
> discussion and waiting for opinions to come...

I intend for the thread_rewrite stuff to be in the next release of boost. What
there is works reliably in my tests; I just need to check that everything that
should be there is provided, and update the documentation.

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams
Just Software Solutions Ltd - http://www.justsoftwaresolutions.co.uk