Boost logo

Threads-Devel :

From: Anthony Williams (anthony_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-20 03:55:30

Quoting Anteru <newsgroups_at_[hidden]>:

> I hope this does not appear twice, seems Gmane ate my first message to
> this list.

It did appear twice: it just got held up in the moderation queue, as
I've been away for a few days.

> Well, I still have problems with the conditions, even with the latest
> SVN.

Yes, the win32 spurious-wake-prevention code is faulty. The one-line
fix I originally suggested is better in that it does actually work, at
the expense of more spurious wakes.

I'm working on a new spurious-wake-prevention mechanism. I'm really
frustrated that this hasn't come to light until now.

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams            | Just Software Solutions Ltd
Custom Software Development | http://www.justsoftwaresolutions.co.uk