Boost logo

Threads-Devel :

From: Anteru (newsgroups_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-20 04:59:32

Anthony Williams schrieb:
> It did appear twice: it just got held up in the moderation queue, as
> I've been away for a few days.

All right, sorry then, didn't get any notification that my post went
into a moderation queue.

> I'm working on a new spurious-wake-prevention mechanism. I'm really
> frustrated that this hasn't come to light until now.

Thanks! Feel free to drop me a line anytime if there is something I can
test. In the mean time, I'm reverting back to the one-line fix (more
spurious wakeups shouldn't matter in my code).

Well, for the part that this hasn't come up earlier: I was waiting for
1.35, as I didn't want to work against the SVN trunk (I simply don't
have time to update Boost, recompile, recheck if my app still works
({x86,x64}x{debug,release}) and make sure every team member uses exactly
the same version). I'd guess most other corporate developers are in a
similar situation.

Cheers,
   Anteru