Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-06 04:55:30

Dominique Marcadet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using ublas::indirect_array <ublas::vector <size_t> > (for use with matrix_indirect) in a project.
> It works with Boost 1.31.0, but not with Boost 1.32.0 because const_pointer is no more defined in ublas::vector (and pointer is privately defined).

I just tried to create the above and it works on the CVS HEAD. Could you
provide a test-case that fails ?

> I have switch to ublas::indirect_array <std::vector <size_t> >, but wonder if it is a volontary design decision to prevent usage of ublas::vector in indirect_array.

Michael has some time ago worked on cleaning up the code and accidently
some code was broken because of types that were migrated from public to
the private.

I also would say that I would not expect to use a vector as storage for
an indirect_array, I think using an unbounded_array makes much more senses.

toon