Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Karl Meerbergen (Karl.Meerbergen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-11 02:31:07

On Thursday 10 March 2005 17:18, Andreas Klöckner wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> When using UBlas from Boost CVS as of some time mid-February and the
> bindings from the boost-sandbox CVS as of around the same time, the
> UMFPACK bindings are broken. Over the course of this email, I'll explain
> my fixes.
>
> UMFPACK deals with sparse matrices in roughly the same format as
> ublas::compressed_matrix<double, ublas::column_major> >, except for two
> little differences:

It is correct that compile errors may arise. The easiest fix is to define in
exception.hpp

#define BOOST_UBLAS_SAME(size1, size2) same_impl_ex<std::size_t> ((size1),
(size2), __FILE__, __LINE__)

and still use unbounded_array<int> as index_array_type.

Clearly, this issue is important and requires some discussion (which I opened
a while ago).

Karl