Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Andreas Klöckner (kloeckner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-15 06:44:40

Karl Meerbergen wrote:
> It is correct that compile errors may arise. The easiest fix is to define in
> exception.hpp
>
> #define BOOST_UBLAS_SAME(size1, size2) same_impl_ex<std::size_t> ((size1),
> (size2), __FILE__, __LINE__)
>
> and still use unbounded_array<int> as index_array_type.

Actually, I got it to work without even using this change. See my "Fixes
for compressed matrices" post for updated versions of my proposed fixes.
I still get quite a few warnings when converting between int-based and
non-int-based containers, but I assume that there's not much I can do
about that.

> Clearly, this issue is important and requires some discussion (which I opened
> a while ago).

Despite some search, I was unable to locate the start of this discussion
in the archives (both Yahoo and the new list). I would appreciate it if
you could give me a pointer or briefly summarize what that discussion
ended up with.

Andreas

--
Dipl.-Math. techn. Andreas Klöckner   | FON +49 721 608-7982