Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Dima Sorkin (dsorkin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-20 04:22:23

Quoting Gunter Winkler <guwi17_at_[hidden]>:
> I don't think these routines should be part of (core-)uBLAS but should be
> publicly available. Maybe we start a 'contrib/' directory to collect all
> these routines?

It is very good idea (to help users of ublas ,as me).
However it was good to define a set of tests which should be automatically run
on each uBLAS version/release, to ensure that a 'contrib/' directory contents
work. I believe that there could be a something like 'contrib/tests/' directory
to which tests can be submitted (by authors of bindings,most probably).

> > - implementations of preconditioned CG and BiCGSTAB
> I'am very interested. Currently I use ITL together with uBLAS.

Hi. I'm very interested to get your wrapper of uBLAS for ITL too, and not to
write it by myself.

Dima.