Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Gunter Winkler (guwi17_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-15 07:46:50

On Tuesday 15 March 2005 12:44, Andreas Klöckner wrote:

> I also have more UBlas codes that I'd be willing to submit:
>
> - bindings to ARPACK (a sparse eigensolver)

Does anyone has bindings for SuperLU ?

> - implementations of preconditioned CG and BiCGSTAB

I'am very interested. Currently I use ITL together with uBLAS.

> - an implementation of Cholesky decomposition

and incomplete Cholesky (for use as preconditioner)?

I don't think these routines should be part of (core-)uBLAS but should be
publicly available. Maybe we start a 'contrib/' directory to collect all
these routines?

mfg
Gunter