Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Simon Clift (ssclift_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-17 17:55:17

Hi folks,

On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 10:27 +0200, Gunter Winkler wrote:
> They are in the boost sandbox cvs. See http://www.boost.org

I've done a simple CVS checkout of boost and boost-sandbox,
selecting no particular version or tag, and boost compiles
with bjam cleanly (well, a few warnings). Is there a trick I'm
missing, please, to compile the sandbox material and the
bindings? It gets as far as

  libs/numeric/bindings/amos/test/amos.cpp

and

  libs/numeric/bindings/blas/test/blas1.cpp

and starts spewing errors. I had Boost 1.32 installed on
my system but took it off to see if that was the cause.
I still got lots of errors.

The -I in the compile lines lists the compilation directory
for the CVS version of boost, so that seems to work.

I had a dig around in the mailing lists but didn't find a
recent message that seemed helpful. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thank you,
-- Simon

--
Simon Clift                        ssclift at math dot uwaterloo dot ca
Ph.D. Student, Computational Finance