Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Michael Stevens (mail_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-22 05:40:45

On Saturday 18 June 2005 00:55, Simon Clift wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 10:27 +0200, Gunter Winkler wrote:
> > They are in the boost sandbox cvs. See http://www.boost.org
>
> I've done a simple CVS checkout of boost and boost-sandbox,
> selecting no particular version or tag, and boost compiles
> with bjam cleanly (well, a few warnings). Is there a trick I'm
> missing, please, to compile the sandbox material and the
> bindings?

Be aware that you do not need to compile uBLAS or Bindings they are header
only template libraries. You are compiling the tests for the bindings. Most
of the tests will only compile is you can the necessary library headers
install.

> It gets as far as
>
> libs/numeric/bindings/amos/test/amos.cpp

For the amos test to compile you need to have the amos headers installed

> and
>
> libs/numeric/bindings/blas/test/blas1.cpp

Looks like this test is broken. Any Bindings expert like to take a look. It
causes my GCC 3.3.4 to generate an internal compile error!!

Michael