Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Riccardo Rossi (rrossi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-01 06:20:07

Hello Again Gunter,
     thanks for the explication we will work a bit on it and hopefully
in september we will tell you of the results...

as a personal point of view i do not completely agree about the issue of
performance... in my opinion performance IS of paramount importance
particularly if ublas has all the ingredients to do it very well. We
will see if for this particular case we can do something fast...and of
course if we manage we will make you know

greetings

Riccardo