Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Mike Hayford (mike_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-21 19:37:18

Frederico,
I would strongly consider arranging your code so that the type of matrix
used (dense or sparse) is isolated from the calculations on the
matrices. The abstraction provided by ublas should be adequate to
achieve this. This will allow you to use the optimal representation for
the matrix size you need to solve your problem.
Regards,
Mike