Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Gunter Winkler (guwi17_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-16 07:01:49

On Thursday 16 November 2006 11:07, Michael Stevens wrote:
> I noticed that the line 'size_ = size' is now placed before the
> 'restrict_capacity' which would fix an existing bug.

This was intentionally, because restrict_capacity uses the size_ attribute.
Thus the new size must be assigned before the use of restrict_capacity. (This
does not apply for coordinate_matrix because there is no restriction on its
capacity - but I decided to put the assign at the same position for
compressed and coordinate types.)

mfg
Gunter

PS: I don't mind reading my name and email in any ublas file ;-)