Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Server Levent Yilmaz (leventyilmaz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-28 11:40:53

Hi Janek,

This really looks good. I just saw your previous post in boost.devel. I
should look there more often (than never) I guess...

thanks for this contribution.

PS: Just one minor addition. The ublas entities are pretty much
version-less, since the interface is already fixed by the underlying concept
and allocator specs seem not to interfere with save/load. Perhaps a bit more
optimized serialization might be achieved by setting implementation_level to
object_serializable.