Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Perry Kivolowitz (perryk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-26 14:57:07

Hi,

I'm trying to use the ublas library and I am running into what looks
like a bug concerning Visual Studio 2005 and the boost ublas
matrix_proxy.hpp code. Specifically, it's barfing because the class
for a non-const matrix_row iterator is not yet defined, yet member
variables for it are accessed in the constructor of the const
iterator, which is first in the code.

I tried moving the constructor for the const_iterator which takes a
non-const iterator to later in the code, after the non-cost iterator
was declared, but there is such a morass of templates in there I
couldn't come up with the proper magical signature for it.

Can anyone offer some advice?

Thank you,

Perry

The actual error given:

Error 11 error C2064: term does not evaluate to a function taking 0
arguments
c:\boost\include\boost-1_33_1\boost\numeric\ublas\matrix_proxy.hpp 261
Error 12 error C2039: 'it_' : is not a member of
'std::iterator<_Category,_Ty>'
c:\boost\include\boost-1_33_1\boost\numeric\ublas\matrix_proxy.hpp 261