Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Gunter Winkler (guwi17_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-27 03:45:43

On Monday 26 February 2007 20:57, Perry Kivolowitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use the ublas library and I am running into what looks
> like a bug concerning Visual Studio 2005 and the boost ublas
> matrix_proxy.hpp code. Specifically, it's barfing because the class
> for a non-const matrix_row iterator is not yet defined, yet member
> variables for it are accessed in the constructor of the const
> iterator, which is first in the code.
>
> I tried moving the constructor for the const_iterator which takes a
> non-const iterator to later in the code, after the non-cost iterator
> was declared, but there is such a morass of templates in there I
> couldn't come up with the proper magical signature for it.

Do you use the boost 1.33 version or the CVS head? This problem should have
been fixed a few month ago ...

The current version looks like:

BOOST_UBLAS_INLINE
const_iterator (const typename self_type::iterator &it):
  // ISSUE self_type:: stops VC8 using std::iterator here
  container_const_reference<self_type> (it ()), it_ (it.it_) {}

mfg
Gunter