Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-15 12:51:23

Hi Manoj,

You could have a look at

libs\numeric\bindings\lapack\test\ublas_hbev.cpp

Note that

typedef ublas::banded_matrix<T, Orientation> banded_type ;

is used only with Orientation = ublas::row_major, which is correct, as
has been discussed earlier on this list.

> Also, does someone know of a hbevx implementation?

I could implement hbevx similar to my implementation of heevx, that I
posted earlier this month. So will commit my bindings for syevd, heevd,
syevx and heevx to the sandbox version of the bindings now.

Regards,
Thomas