Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Linker error
From: Mehran Ziadloo (mehran20_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-14 11:00:55

Thank you Thomas, I'm almost there.

So here's what happened. All those 11 link errors are gone but a new one is introduced. But before I get the new errors, this is how I solved the previous ones.
I typed "BIND_FORTRAN_LOWERCASE_UNDERSCORE" in "Preprocessor Definitions" and I think it did the trick. About libraries, first I linked all the libraries found in
"http://www.netlib.org/clapack/LIB_WINDOWS/prebuilt_libraries_windows.html"
and reduced them as long as it didn't make any new errors. The below list is the libraries that remained:

BLASd_nowrap.lib
libf2cd.lib
clapackd_nowrap.lib

Finally only one error remained, which was not in the first 11 ones. Here's the new error:

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _moddlaed7_ referenced in function "void __cdecl boost::numeric::bindings::lapack::detail::dlaed7(int,int,double *,double *,int,int *,double,double *,double *,int *,int *,double *,double *,int *,int &)

It seems that in routine 'dlaed7' there's a symbol '_moddlaed7_' used and not implemented. So where can I find that routine's implementation?

Regards,
Mehran Ziadloo

Get Windows Live Messenger on your Mobile
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000001ukm/direct/01/