Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Linker error
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-14 14:15:41

Mehran Ziadloo wrote:
> So here's what happened.
> All those 11 link errors are gone but a new one is introduced.

moddlaed7 was already part of the initial list. Because your intial list also contained dsyevr, for which there is no binding in boost, I would guess that the code you are trying to build contains some modifications and additions to the numeric-bindings library from sandbox. The routine dlaed7 is a lapack routine, but moddlaed7 indicates to me that your code also used a modified version of the lapack routine, and changed its name to moddlaed7, to indicate this.

I would suggest you search the place in your code where moddlaed7 is defined/used and try to change it to dlaed7. Then you could also try to find the code of your modified dlaed7, compare it with the dlaed7 routine from lapack, and decide whether the modifications are important for you. If they are, you will have to build clapack yourself, and introduce your modifications there.

Regards,
Thomas