Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Move Semantics
From: Nasos Iliopoulos (nasos_i_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-10 10:04:01

Wouldn't changing vectors' operator = allow that?

BOOST_UBLAS_INLINE
vector &operator = (const vector &v) {
data () = v.data ();
return *this;
}

// pass by value for move semantics

BOOST_UBLAS_INLINE
vector &operator = (vector v) {
data().swap(v.data()); return *this;
}

and maybe add some checks depending on storage type.

Hi there,