Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] beginners question
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-06 06:43:06

David Bellot wrote:
> I was wondering where I could find some documentation
> about the new traits system and what it brings compared
> to previous versions (<= 1.40).

Sorry if I created confusion. The new traits system is a significant change to the numeric_bindings library and is not yet completely finished:
http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/ublas/2009/11/3854.php

The numeric_bindings library is different from the ublas library. The ublas library is part of boost since a long time, whereas the numeric_bindings library still belongs to the libraries under construction:
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/LibrariesUnderConstruction#Boost.NumericBindings
The ublas library has added some new features with the 1.41.0 release, but I don't think that a new traits system is among the new features.

Regards,
Thomas