Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] disabling the matrix expressions form sparse matrices
From: Nasos Iliopoulos (nasos_i_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-10 20:48:48

Petro,

If you mean using the uBlas sparse matrices as containers only and AFAIK this is not formally possible. I am sure though you can do it through some hackery, forking or wrapping, as long as you can satisfy binary compatibility between uBlas and vendor specific functions. Which sparse matrix type do you need?

Best,
Nasos