Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] <Numeric Library Bindings for Boost> unresolved external symbol _dgeev referenced
From: Witold E Wolski (wewolski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-09 08:27:48

Hi,

I checked out the boost bindings from the svn
there is Jamroot file so I thought to build it with bjam
First do I need to build it?
How do I build and configure it? couldt find a readme.

Thx

but this are the errors I am getting.

bjam
Jamroot:16: in modules.load
*** argument error
* rule path-constant ( name : value + )
* called with: ( BOOST_ROOT : )
* missing argument value
/usr/share/boost-build/build/project.jam:1007:see definition of rule
'path-constant' being called
/usr/share/boost-build/build/project.jam:314: in load-jamfile
/usr/share/boost-build/build/project.jam:62: in load