Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Numeric bindings repository
From: Rutger ter Borg (rutger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-08 11:09:36

Hey all,

I guess I agree with Karl about having the numeric bindings as a
seperate project. Indeed, the bindings are just that: to bind algorithms
and containers. But I think David has a point in that the bindings
should become 'highly publicized' and should be made simple to access.

Karl, I don't think having too many different libraries is a language
problem. Enough other languages are suffering from the same problem. The
numeric bindings themselves are an additional library ;-)

https://xkcd.com/927/

Cheers,

Rutger