Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] ublas status for 1.56
From: Matthew Musto (matthew.musto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-29 19:29:52

Thanks for the update Nasos.

All of my development is on MSVC12, so... I guess I was blind to the fact
that gcc on Linux was working pretty well in development. My eyes only
went to the compiler I cared about :) Once you merge the checked_iterator
fix for MSVC would it be as simple as moving replacing the 1.56 library
folder with that from the development branch or are there other
dependencies?

Thanks,
-Matt