Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] GSoC - Solvers Project
From: Aseem Raj (ug201210005_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-09 11:05:42

Hello,
I'm Aseem, a junior undergraduate in Computer Science at IIT Jodhpur.
C++ has always been my best companion in the field of programming and I'm
very comfortable with most of the C++ STLs, being a good competitive coder.
Coming to uBLAS, I find it to be a brilliant library for matrix
computations and algebra (specially in the field of Machine Learning), and
therefore I wish to contribute through this year's GSoC opportunity.
I wish to work on the new algorithms mentioned on the page here
<https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2015#a4.Boost.uBLASalibraryformatrixcomputations>
Should I take care of anything apart from the Gaussian elimination
algorithm that is to be implemented as mentioned in the competency test ?
Thank you! Eager to be a part of the community.

-
Aseem Raj Baranwal
Undergraduate, Computer Science
Web: http://aseemraj.github.io