From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-10 17:24:23

At 09:24 AM 3/7/2002, Toon Knapen wrote:

>I'm using ublas now very intensively and I'm very satisfied.
>Currently, I'm using ublas in a elastic FE benchmark and it looks I'm
>on par with the fastest fortran codes.
>So I really would like it to be proposed in one of the next meetings.

While anyone is free to propose a library directly to the committee without
first going through a Boost formal review, the only commitment from the
Boost LWG members is to bring Boost libraries before the committee.

So you need to convince the ublas developers to bring it up for formal
review:-)

--Beman