From: Joel de Guzman (djowel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-01 16:59:29

Hi Hartmut,

Well! sanabagun! It does work !!! The problem was the
include sequence. I always do it as -Ic:\dev\spirit -Ic:\dev\boost
(notice that spirit comes first). And I always get these wierd errors!
<<Happens only with MSVC>>

Now more of the samples pass :-) For example, if I take out the confix
and comment parsers in cpp_to_html.cpp, the sample works
just fine!

Many thanks! Thanks too Bohdan.

Regards,
--Joel