From: Sohail Somani (s.somani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-19 16:31:47

Is there some functionality you get with one that you don't with the
other? It might be helpful to focus on that.

Aside: Why do you want to bring pthreads into the mix? I know the two
threading APIS are Windows and pthreads but still... Couldn't you define
a new API that would be a thin wrapper for pthreads?