From: Florian Teichert (floteich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-19 14:49:11

Hi Aaron

> Thanks for your test code - it was very helpful in fixing a few more bugs.
> The fibonacci heap code is based very closely on Knuth's implementation
> from "The Stanford GraphBase" - but he uses some bit-level tricks, a few
> of which got lost in the translation.
>
> I just committed a fix to HEAD that I hope clears up the remaining bugs. Will
> you please pull it down and let us know? It would be great to have the
> fibonacci heap working to compare against mutable_queue and relaxed_heap.

After doing some tests with the new code you committed I integrated it
into my program. As far as I can see it seems to work perfectly well!

Having an assessment routine computing dijkstra's shortest path nearly
4000 time on different graphs I get *exactly* the same results I got
before with my old implementation -- just faster :)

Thank you very much for your fast response this takes me a big step further.

Best wishes
Florian