From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-21 15:07:28

Sorry this isn't clear.

I'd like (and I think many others would too)

To plot simple graphs of the style in

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_distribution

of

1 functions (over a specified range)

2 Ones own data - probably actual measurements of some sort.

Since it is fairly easy to fill a container of some sort with values from a function over a range, I suggest the project should
concentrate on plotting data that is already in a container (STL vector for example).

You could do 1, 2 and perhaps 3 dimensional data -

1 D would be repeat measurements distribution on a line.

2 D is traditional x - y plots

3d is x, y and z

Hope this is clearer - but you can chose what you submit too.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]