From: Stefan Seefeld (seefeld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-02 11:57:06

Doug Gregor wrote:

> - boost-sandbox: This is where most development goes on. This
> directory will live on to become "the sandbox" in the Boost
> Subversion repository.
>
> - database: This appears to be some work toward a database
> library. I plan to move its contents into boost-sandbox/libs/database.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to mandate a particular layout for sandbox
projects ? I have added an 'xml' directory / project to the toplevel
boost-sandbox directory, but I also see other projects spread across
boost-sandbox/boost/, boost-sandbox/libs/, etc., i.e. without a single
entry point.
I believe the single-entry-point layout is advantageous for a number
of reasons. But I don't have a very strong opinion, as long as things
are consistent. :-)

Thanks,
                Stefan