From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-04 08:24:30

Since what I have to say is not a response to any specific message,
I'm only answering to the thread.
I'm very inclined to build libraries, rather than header-only. And
that's not *only* because of compile-times. But visual C++ chokes on
very big translation files, emiting errors about the compiler being
out of keys.
The only workaround I found was splitting it in more files and hiding
some dependencies. This is quite common when using together very big
libraries, e.g. serialization, multi_index, spirit, etc.
Most of the time I don't need them together, but there are times when
the same function uses more than one. Splitting it means an artificial
separation and harder maintenance.

--
Felipe Magno de Almeida