From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-05 04:30:05

On 8/4/07, Hartmut Kaiser <hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> David Abrahams wrote:
>
> > Neither systems can trace #include dependencies through
> > macros (e.g. #include SOME_MACRO(xyz)), which occasionally
> > leads to inaccurate results from incremental testing. This
> > is an important problem that should be fixed.
>
> FWIW, Wave can be used to generate a complete list of dependencies (full
> names of included files). This requires knowledge about all predefined
> system dependend macros, though.

I was working on a tool that would be able to do that with wave. But
from time to time I get very busy and then later I get some spare
time, so whatever I have time to continue this is kind of random. I
was trying to make the tool very flexible, so maybe for what we need
now, maybe just keeping it *very* simple is already good enough.

--
Felipe Magno de Almeida